Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94: New Shoes

I have officially retired my abused pair of Melissa.  I don't even want to show you how worn-out they've been.  If that pair could talk, they would express their hatred of me in a string of creative curses.  After much procrastination, I finally decided to let them die a natural death and replace them with this Anthology pair.  I did mention that I love shoes and I have several pairs of them.  I'm more of a collector, though.  Out of five pairs, I'd probably stick to wearing one or two pairs until they're beaten and worn.  The rest, I just wear every now and then.  Sometimes, I only look at them.  Like what some people do with dolls.

I needed these New Shoes (Paolo Nutini) not just because I've worn out my old pair of flats, but because a new pair has this magical ability to make you feel better.

.....

I am such a girl.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color of the shoes sis! Though I could never pull that off. I'm more of just a color black/brown/blue shoes kind of gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako din. I can never pull of green flats pero silver or red carry haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanne: Most of the shoes I regularly wear are also neutral colors. Natuwa lang talaga ako sa kanya nung sinukat ko. Ayun, umuwi na kasabay ko. Hahaha...

    @Dianne: My Melissa Happy's were silver. Pero parang putik na yung kulay niya ngayon. :( Kung nagsasalita talaga yun, mumurahin ako nun. Pero matagal din talaga siya sakin. At halos araw-araw ko yun gamit. Kaya sulit na sulit ko talaga siya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color!

    I'm like that too - I usually wear 1-2 pairs daily until they fall apart while other shoes get worn only occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gwacie: It's my favorite color, but I have to admit that whenever I buy shoes, I stick to the basic colors. This one was just too adorable to pass up, though. :)

    ReplyDelete