Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110: White Lamp

One of my two night lamps.  Although, it's a bit weird calling it night lamp since I use it more when I sleep during the day.  How's that for weird?  But then, I'm not the only one who sleeps After The Sunrise (Yanni).

This was a gift from my learners two years ago.  It was hand-crafted because I said I was trying to find things for my apartment, and I wanted wood things.  This was two years ago.  If they only knew what little improvement I've made since.

3 comments:

  1. the burnt paper shade is really nice. reminds me of high school art projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteee! gusto ko din ng ganyan.. hanap nga din ako nyan.. ~inggitera mode~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gwacie: Yep. It has a class project feel to it. :D Ginawa nga nila yan in between work, kapag nabo-bore daw sila. Haha...

    @mango_shake: Haha... Ayos lang yan, sis. I'm surprised it's sturdy. And it lasted two years. :D

    ReplyDelete