Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 108: Darjeeling

Still coughing like a mad dog.  My Tea & Sympathy post would have been perfect today.  I survived my first day with my class, though.  I know I could have done better, but considering how I came in not expecting to be able to run it without passing out before the first hour ends, I'd have to say I'm happy to have survived the day.  I'm now taking another large dosage of vitamin C and Guaifenesin for the damned cough.  Downing it with some lovely Darjeeling tea.  I guess, that's my silver lining today.

Don't wake me, I plan on Sleeping In (The Postal Service).

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... ano ang lasa ng Darjeeling tea sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Medyo spicy, na hindi. Haha.. Hindi siya minty, eh. Basta, parang it reminds me of drinking sherry sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been sick since last week pa dba? gws! ;) i hate drinking meds and tea,, buti n lang hindi ako nagkakasakit.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mango_shake: Yep. Wala na kong lagnat. Ubo'd sipon na lang. Eto yata penitensya ko for the week. :P

    ReplyDelete