Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96: In My Cupboard

I was looking around trying to find something to photograph today.  My initial plan of going out to take a shot went down the drain the moment I felt the sun on my window.  It feels like my lazy week.  So, no.  I'm not going out to take shots.  I'm staying in and having everything delivered if God will permit such indolence.  This, my friends, is my cupboard.  Or what's inside it.  At least, it's the cupboard containing most of my unused things.  Empty wine and vodka bottles, vitamin bottles, coffee and tea cups, coffee press cover, plastic cups, a wineglass, a candlestick holder, saucers, chopsticks and a vintage frame.  

If this laziness persists, by the time I end this project, I'd have taken a picture of every inch of this apartment.  

6 comments:

  1. Puro inumin yan ha hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this laziness persists, by the time I end this project, I'd have taken a picture of every inch of this apartment. ---sis yan din sabi ko sa sarili ko! Hahaha.. actually kahit nga hindi ako maging lazy. I know lang na I won't be able to find a lot of things to photograph so malamang I would end up taking a picture din of every inch of our room/house here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha! now you've given me an idea. ang daming vodka bottles dito sa bahay courtesy of my housemates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Bakas ng aking bartendering days. :P

    @Joanne: Haha. Actually, ayoko naman sana. Kasi sayang naman ang talent ni Nino. Kaya lang, likas yata talagang pag nakauwi ako e tamad na kong lumabas. :P

    @Pink: Hehe. I like wine bottles, kasi they look nice. At gusto ko yung entire glass-blowing ekler. Minsan ginagamit ko din silang flower vase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fairness, even if you had a lazy day, interesting din yung photo since they're mostly green bottles! hehehe... I've had one lazy day already when I didn't take a picture until past 11, and I didn't even bother to get out of bed or turn on the light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gwacie: I love wine bottles. They're very interesting subjects. Pero yung katamaran ko ng araw na yan e ayaw ko lang talagang lumabas ng bahay. Ayun. Cupboard. :P

    ReplyDelete