Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 70: Bean & Stick Stories

Another Ayala Triangle story.  Another four-hour long breakfast.  This is the coffee machine at the counter in Banapple.  I went back with another set of friends and loved it all over again.  I swear, I'm so stuffed, I feel like a tomato on toothpicks. 

This is probably not good.  Sure, I've always wanted to gain more than two plies of tissue, but I had hoped they would be in the right places.  Well, so much for hoping.  Pft.  I remember eating lunch the other day and stopping halfway through because I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.  I may be taking this love for food one step too far.   I mean, my arms and legs still look like mangly sticks, it's just my tummy that's getting bigger.  If you grease me up, I could probably pass as a malnourished kid in some remote region.  Thing is, I cannot avoid food.  I love it too much to let go.  Maybe, this is nature's way of telling me to get off my butt and workout.

Hmm...  So, what kind of workout can I actually do?  *Google mode*  In the meantime, a slice of Cadbury Old Gold Oreo Cheesecake please. :)

6 comments:

  1. I used to have a fast metabolism, I took it for granted and ate a lot. Ngayon, hirap ako mag-lose ng weight lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Ang weird naman sakin, tiyan lang talaga yung lumalaki. Para tuloy akong malnourished na bata. I think I should do Pilates again. Pero nakakatamad. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend says she plans to work out using her Wii. Now if she only gets around to installing it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @gwacie: Your friend and I can be friends. :D Sabi ko pa, sige kahit yung video tutorial na lang ang sundan ko. If I can only find the damned video...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. Tiyan ko lang lumalaki sa kakakain. Yung bago naming exercise dito para pampaliit daw ng tiyan eh... hula hoop. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @pink: Hula hoop nga kaya? Suggestion nung isa kong friend, pole dancing daw. Mukha namang lahat ng exercise may madudulot na maganda, basta ginagawa. Yun ang problema. Di ko siya ginagawa. Hay... I should be more active.

    ReplyDelete