Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86: Mochi

I love mochi!  I got this at Hatchin yesterday.  I went there looking for the ice cream mochi, but I guess they didn't have one.  This is good enough, anyway.  It was a bit of a tiring Sunday, but I learned a lot.

I got lost in reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami the moment I got home that I almost forgot to post.  It's a very interesting novel.  Toru feels a bit like Holden Caulfied from Catcher in the Rye, that when one character mentioned this I laughed.  I guess, even Murakami sensed that.  I'm only halfway through, though.  I wonder how this story will end up.  I'm tempted to flip to the last page, but I'd only be cheating myself.

Norwegian Wood (The Beatles)

2 comments:

  1. Ano ang lasa ng mochi? Never had that one pa.

    Naku, I wanted to go back reading kaso nadi-distract ako sa games, sa movies, sa pag-iisip na kelangan ko na linisin ang room ko na hanggang pag-iisip palang haha. etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lasa siyang...hmm... pano ba? Para siya sigurong yung white part ng sapin-sapin na may red bean paste sa loob. Ganun. Haha...

    Good luck sa paglinis ng room mo. :D

    ReplyDelete