Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64: All is Well

Lazy weekend.  After several weekends of going out, I think it's a good time to stay home and relax.  The agenda included an hour of pilates.  Unfortunately, I'm just too lazy. 

Let me go back then to the word believe.  I did mention in a recent post that I like the word believe.  Sometimes, I end up buying things because I see the word on it.  This is one of those things.  It's supposed to be some sort of healing balm, claiming to cure migraines and such.  I have not been ill enough to need it, thank God.  I like how it smells, however.  Minty.  Sometimes, I'd sniff it after a long day and it helps me relax.  If you think of it that way, it does prove true it's claim - All is Well.

Weekend sound trip: Lay Lady Lay (Magnet feat Gemma Hayes)

6 comments:

  1. Ang kulet! Meron pang "It Starts with Believing" line! haha

    I try to go back to Pilates too pero ewan, tinatamad talaga ako mag-exercise ngayon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sis. Ang kulit no? Yan talaga rason bakit ko siya binili. Haha... Ilang lingo ko ng sinasabi sa sarili ko na magpi-pilates ako, wala. Tamad talaga. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa akin naman warm up palang tapos na ko hahaha Ang hirap din kasi ng warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... Sinabi mo, sis. Iisipin mo pa kung tama yung paghinga mo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete