Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69: Frenemy

C: Bibili na ba ng tickets?
B: Hindi ako bibili.
C: Ay mahirap...
B: Hindi ako mahirap, mayaman lang lahat ng nagmamahal sakin.  E sa 'yo?
C: Ang kinis-kinis mo naman...
Faith: Wahahahaha...

I could have taken a better photo.  My subjects, though, were mobile and hungry.  So, I had to make do with this.  Here's a couple of my friends who lash at each other at any given opportunity.  They're friends, don't get me wrong.  They aren't hypocrites, either, who only go behind each other's back.  In fact, they seem to prefer to insult each other up front.  Thing is, every conversation they have comes out really funny.  Hanging out with them for fifteen minutes is enough to make me laugh hard enough to make me cry.  So, imagine hanging out with them for a couple of hours.  Or an entire day.  Laugh trip.  This is why I love my friends.  They sometimes work better than ice cream.

End of day: Funny Little Feeling (Rock 'n' Roll Soldiers)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I miss my friends na rin tuloy! Pati KAYO. Magkita naman tayo :) I realized when I'm at home, I only talk to friends online. Ang pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: We should! We should meet up one of these weekends. :D

    ReplyDelete