Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61: I See The Light

This shot reminded me of the floating lanterns in the Tangled movie.  Weeeee!!!!

After 61 days on this project, I haven't lost the excitement I get everytime I take a photo that makes a day memorable.  It definitely helps that I'm not doing this project on my own.  I like seeing snapshots of everyone's day on my blogroll.  Sometimes, I look forward to checking their posts than creating my own.  It also helps that the people around me knows that I'm doing this project.  Sometimes, when I tell them that I haven't taken a photo for the day, they would proactively look around for a subject.  It's fascinating to watch, really. 

What I do find challenging is finding something to appreciate everyday.  Something beautiful to freeze in frame.  I mean, I have had bad days.  I will still have bad days.  I may not even always wake up to coffee and feel-good music.  I'm pretty sure, though, there will always be at least one good thing everyday to chronicle into a memory.  Which, for me, is what this project is all about.  To be able to find something beautiful everyday, or find another way to see things so they can be beautiful.  When I look back at it, I now have at least 61 good memories and things to be grateful for.  And I still have 304 to look forward to this year.

I commend the ladies who have endeavoured to take on this project, whether it be your 61st, 31st or even 1st day on it.  It isn't easy, but we're on it, right? 

"All that time, never truly seeing things the way they were." - I See The Light (Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi)

9 comments:

  1. go lang nang go sa project na 'to. bilib ako sa commitment natin. yay! me too, i don't really feel like it some days. but something's amiss now when i don't get to do it. i am liking it more now really and i like the things you guys come up with. kakabilib. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sometimes, I look forward to checking their posts than creating my own."

    This is what I do every time I wake up and before I go to bed haha Ayaw ko may ma-miss na isang day sa inyo :)

    I believe we can finish this. Iba pa rin kasi na may kasabay ka sa project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mooncake: Habit na siya talaga. Pagkatapos ng shift ko at wala pa kong picture, medyo napa-praning na ko. Haha...

    @dianne: Korek! Minsan, pag-weekends makakauwi ako sobrang late na pero magi-ikot pa din ako sa blogroll. Kahit pagkagising na yung post ko, pero kahit tignan ko lang yung bagong pictures. Hehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis I believe! Haha.. I believe na matatapos natin to. Kasi nga like what you guys have said, it's a big help din pag may kasabay na gumawa ng project na to. I always look forward din to your posts guys. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith, this is a very nice post! I'm even more encouraged. For sure sa work wala akong makuhang ok na picture (masyadong streaaful) so now I will really have to think about something good in my day.

    Mas ok na nga rin ngayon kasi marami na tayo. Last year kasi iilan lang kaya after half a year sa sobrang busy di ko na nacontinue and nawalan na ako ng gana. Ngayon kahit na mas lalong busy kaya pa ring magpost even if it's almost midnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joanne: I believe din, sis! :D Kaya natin 'to!

    @Pink: Minsan, sa gitna ng stress ko, may susulpot na bright idea. Minsan naman parang effort maghanap, pero meron pa din talaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just watched Tangled again today. Nice shot sis, they do seem like those floating lanterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just started my own Project 365 yesterday. =)

    Oh, and procrastinator that I am, I still have not finished my draft of the Tangled review I made after watching the movie. Which is, like, a month ago already. Haha. Love the movie btw! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @blackshirt13: Welcome to the project, sis! There's a forum on GT where you can share your link para masama ka sa blogroll ng iba. :)

    ReplyDelete