Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78: Hill Station

I know I don't need to, but I want to explain myself.  This week was both crazy and amazing at the same time.  Work was crazy, but as if that was something new.  It's still the fun crazy kind, though.  I've covered a bit of milestone this week.  I'm not going to get into details, but I feel obnoxiously good about myself for getting past that.  At the same time, I have successfully bought my first DSLR.  Nino has been amazingly patient with me.  Considering I should know better, right?  Apparently, I don't.  I guess that means whatever I knew about photography, I have to learn all over again.  It's fine, though.  Then a semi-promptu trip followed, and I find myself in Baguio.  This is where I'm currently hiding out - Hill Station.  A place for good food, good wine, and damn good apple pie ala mode.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great reward for your hardwork sis so enjoy ka lang dyan :) I'm excited to see your photos care of Nino.

    I've never been to Baguio. Ever. Ang pathetic haha Tulad nalang nung Enchanted Kingdom. First time ko makapunta 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a technological dinosaur, kaya pinaglalaruan ko pa lang yung modes. May sapat na lakas ng loob na siguro ako today para mag-manual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's nice that you have a new dslr na. *envy* And I miss being in Baguio...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new camera! Hope you have loads of fun exploring it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pink: You have to visit. Iba na siya from how I remember it three years ago, pero ganun pa din ang charm. :)

    @Gwacie: Thanks, sis. :) I'll probably upload Day 79 when I get home. Ang lakas ng WiFi dito, pero I need to sort through everything I took. :P

    ReplyDelete