Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79: Princess


Fine.  I initially wanted to post the photo I took at Camp John Hay, but that will have to take a backseat.  I'm entitled to change my mind, anyway.  Woman's prerogative.

This is Jaina, my friend's daugther.  She's such a sassy little lady.  It was her baby brother's baptism and she was decked in her Sunday best.  The little girl is a princess, and she knows it.  Her dad was telling us later that she picked her entire outfit for this occasion, from the dress to the shoes.  Even the flowers in her hair.  She's such a Pretty Girl (David Ryan Harris).

5 comments:

  1. She's cute! Reminded me of Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Oo nga. Look at the hair! Now I miss my very kikay niece...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Yun nga din naalala ko. Malamang nakanood ng Tangled 'tong batang 'to. :D

    @Pink: Kids have a way of making everything cute, no?. Na-miss ko naman yung inaanak ko. And my baby nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Tangled!!! Yung hair niya parang tulad nga dun, nung nagpunta sila ng town tapos pina-braid nung lalake yung hair niya dun sa mga bata.

    ReplyDelete