Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88: From the Courtyard

A view from the building's courtyard at 7AM.  I did not have Nino, and would have loved to play around with this scene.  Too bad. 

About five to six years ago, some friends and I would spend countless hours in this courtyard talking, smoking, trying to take pictures using the VGA camera from our phones, and just pretty much wasting away.  I was young, and I was a brat.  I did not know better then, but thought I did anyway.  I've come a long way from being that girl.  I don't spend as much time in this courtyard anymore, even if I did end up working in the same building again.  I quit smoking over a year ago.  I've leveled up from my old Samsung VGA camera phone.  And if truth be told, I actually didn't end up being such a waste.  Not bad, Faith.  Not bad at all. *Pat on the back*

These things though, these scenes from the same courtyard, remain a memory.  These things, I Still Remember (Bloc Party).

2 comments:

  1. Makiki-pat din ako and yey for quitting smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sis! Comedy yung pag-quit ko nun. Kwento ko minsan. :D

    ReplyDelete