Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 300: One Step Closer

300th!  This is amazing!

Here's a confession; the reason why I picked "Song" as the theme for the week, is because I wanted to come up with something similar to the lyric video of Christina Perri's A Thousand Years.  I found the song completely charming, and the video such an eye candy.  I loved the chess pieces best.  Unfortunately, I do not own a chess set.  Neither do I have an apple tree anywhere nearby, or red satin lying around, or rose petals strewn randomly.  Therefore, I figured, I'd make do with the candle holder I have.  Just imagine it's a rook.

Anyway, I liked that particular line in the song, too.  I don't know, it just somehow builds a certain anticipation.  Sort of like this 300th photo is one more step closer to the 365th.

4 comments:

  1. Ang galing sis!! Halos nagaya mo din yung style ng pagkasulat sis. :) I really really loved that video too sis kasi sobrang swak and bagay siya sa books. The lyrics of the song and the video..swak talaga. They even used nga the apple, red satin and chess pieces. Ano ba yung sa cover ng NM? Parang feather yun diba? Hindi naman siya rose. Pero even if wala yun, fave part ko din yung sa chess pieces kasi especially na para sa BD soundtrack naman yung song na to and yung ang book cover ng BD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanne: Hehe. Pinilit ko talagang nipisan yung sulat ko diyan. :P I love the allegory used in the video. Kung meron nga lang akong wooden floorboards e sinulatan ko yun malamang para magaya lang. Haha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!!! haha

    Happy 300th sis :)

    Ang ewan lang, I haven't listened to the whole song pa pero may exchange gift kami at eto ang ire-request ko talaga, BD OST.

    Kung di mo sinabi na candle holder siya, mukha talagang rook sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Hehe... Nadaan sa monochrome effect kaya nagmukhang rook. :P

    ReplyDelete