Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 299: For My Memories

I worked for a bit on my journal today.  Not necessarily writing anything, just drawing and putting on stickers.  I tend to design the borders with whatever comes to mind.  I sometimes end up having several pages with artwork but nothing written on it.  One fine example being the photo above.

I've been writing random things again recently.  It should be a good sign, but my muse is a little on the fickle side.  It tends to inspire me at very random moments with very random thoughts.  It has absolutely no comprehension of organization.  Ah, well.  We live with what we have, right?

4 comments:

  1. Nice naman nyan sis! And I'm glad you're starting to write again kahit pa pakonti-konti lang yan. That's still something diba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanne: Thanks, sis. :) Season ko kasi 'to, sis. Pagtapos talaga ng September, parang on overdrive yung utak ko. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with your journal sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Thanks, sis. :) I do that a lot. Kaya sandamakmak ang stickers at stamps ko. Parang bata lang. :P

    ReplyDelete