Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 275: Curves and Ticking Clocks

Me-time!  I had my braces adjusted today and decided to stay for a bit at Baang Cafe.  It was raining, anyway, and I hadn't bought myself a new umbrella yet.  So, I had a hot and cold combination of cafe mocha (my usual order at any coffee shop) and ice cream cake (check out photo after the jump).

I had time to sit still and think for a bit.  There wasn't much realization, but it cleared my head up a little.  I still don't know where this quarter-life crisis is coming from, it may be the weather.  It doesn't just inspire lethargy, it also inspires depressing thoughts.  I haven't figured it out yet, but I can't allow myself to go through a meltdown because of it.  The world will not stop moving just because I'm Stuck in a Moment (U2).


6 comments:

  1. Kaya yan sis!

    Pareho pala kayo ni younger brother ko, addict sa Baang Coffee haha Nung isang araw lang kumain sila dyan ni SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis I hope things really pick up soon for you :) Baka sis kasi marami ka gusto gawin na hindi mo pa magawa or wala kang time magawa? Pero I admire you kasi I think you're someone who can always go for what you really want. I think you're someone who can always make something happen if you really want to. So even if you're feeling down nowadays, know that there's someone who really believes in you and admire you for everything that you've done and you're still doing in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Thanks, sis! :) I feel a bit better na. Di na ko kasing sad trip tulad ng last week. I visit Baang Coffee kapag may appointment ako sa dentist ko. Either dun o sa Kitchen of Cakes and Coffee. :)

    @Joanne: Aww... Salamat, sis! I appreciate that. Natuwa naman ako. I probably needed that. I am feeling a bit better. Not completely okay, but I'll pick up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma try nga yung hot and cold combination mo ng coffee, thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang cute naman ng cafe na yan sis and i love that song from U2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @silverbarrow: Masarap sila together, sis. The ice cream cake was great! Try it, sis! :)

    @shoebox0fphotographs: Yup. This one's on Tomas Morato. At love ko din ang U2. :D

    ReplyDelete