Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 284: Hope For The Hopeless

Jukebox time!  I wanted to come up with something nice today, but I didn't really have anything in mind.  So, I shuffled my iTunes and pressed play.  I got Hope for the Hopeless (A Fine Frenzy).

The dove is an ubiquitous symbol of hope.  A little bible history says it's because Noah let out a dove to fly and when it returned with some plant between it's beak, it let him know that there was land somewhere.  So it became a symbol of hope.  Or was it peace?  I'm obviously not the best person to ask.

6 comments:

  1. Sis I still haven't done that thing where you press shuffle nga in your iPod then take a picture based on the song. I said pa naman I'll do that after you did it the first time (coffee & music). To tell you the truth I'm afraid kasi na baka hindi ako makapag-picture based dun sa song. Haha :p And yup, I think a dove symbolizes hope although hindi ko alam yung story about dun kay Noah. Pero onga noh? It makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nakyutan ako dito kaya ginaya ko. ala na kasi ako maisip hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na-try ko na yung shuffle kaso classical music yung lumabas at hindi ordinary title ito, may mga G or D minor hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gwacie: Thanks, sis! :)

    @Joanne: Haha. Try mo lang, sis. Buti nga wala pa kong nakukuhang weird. :D

    @shoebox0fphotographs: Go! Masaya siya minsan pag wala ka na talagang maisip. :P

    @Dianne: Haha. Yan ang mga kinakatakutan ko. Ayos pa yung foreign songs, kasi pwede i-translate o idaan sa lyrics. Yung mga Movement 1 - Allegro o kaya yung Sonata No. 5 in G minor, patay na. :D

    @Pink: Thanks, sis! :D

    ReplyDelete