Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 279: Hydrate

I went boxing after over a week of not getting around to it.  We went to the Gilmore gym for a session.  I was sluggish this time.  It's embarrassing.  I was so sluggish I nearly fainted.  The trainer said I should have rested before boxing, and eating at least an hour before.  The last time I ate, was five hours before that session, and I was straight out of class. All that punching made me all woozy.

On the way home, the cab passed by Addition Hills.  I missed going through Addition Hills. I love the little shops you find by accident, and the pretty townhouses.  I've always liked townhouses.  I feel that it's just the right size, and it fits right in the city.  The townhouses in Addition Hills are somewhat how I envisioned my ideal residence.  The hilly roads make it all the more charming.

5 comments:

  1. Sis no-no nga yun! You should have eaten first and dapat nga pahinga din muna saglit.. Mukha pa naman nakakapagod talaga ang boxing. I'm not surprised you almost fainted. And siempre sis napa-google ako sa Addition Hills na yan. The townhouses looks nice nga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanne: Napagalitan nga ko ng trainer. :P Addition Hills is half Mandaluyong and half San Juan. Ang charming lang nung area dahil hilly nga. Although, I love living where I am din. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Napa-google din ako kung anong nandiyan sa addition hills. hehe!

    "I love the little shops you find by accident, and the pretty townhouses." When I read this I remembered that time I went to somewhere near the central district and I saw this one small road with quaint shops/houses. I normally buy in big malls but I always thought I want to one day visit streets like this and just buy stuff just for the heck of it. Parang iba ang feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha ako naman I fainted nung first day of gym ko kasi di na nga ko kumain ng breakfast, 5 hours pa tulog ko. Ang nangyari, nakahiga lang ako sa gym floor habang ang daming nag-eexercise sa paligid ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pink: Parang ganun nga ang Addition Hills. Parang it's a little charming place a little way in between cities. :)

    @Dianne: Haha. Parang ganun ako nun, sis. Hilo-hilo talaga ko. Haha... :D

    ReplyDelete