Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 295: Colorful

I have mentioned my partial obsession with pencils before, and this post simply reiterates it.  I can't even tell you how many pencils I currently have.

I decided to laze around this Saturday and spend time cleaning up my place.  I also wanted to spend time writing, since I haven't had the time to do so.  My muse is a fickle entity.  Sometimes it nags me to write something that seems to be born out of sheer ingenuity, and then sometimes it just abandons me.  Next thing I know, some things I intend to write ends up getting Overdue (The Get Up Kids).

9 comments:

  1. I love color pencils! I used to ask my lolo to buy me a set every grocery day -- and that's every Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pink: Wow. dinaig mo ko, sis. Mas madami kang pencils kesa sakin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss colored pencils! Haven't had much use for them lately but it's always tempting to buy them when I go to the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakakaaliw tingnan pag magkakasama sila sa isang container, parang pencil bouquet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gwacie: Ako din. I don't have much use for them. I still get them, anyway.

    @silverbarrow: Getting new pencils make me feel good. I don't know. Siguro they remind me of how excited I get pag pasukan tapos may bago kang pencils. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... I don't have colored pencils haha OC kasi ako at gusto ko palaging freshly sharpened hence mabilis maubos kasi mabilis sila mapurol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dianne: Haha... Gusto ko din lagi silang freshly sharpened. Kaya naman meron din ako nung heavy-duty na sharpener. Although, minsan, mas gusto ko yung shavings ng manual na sharpener. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang cute ng kulay ng pencils mo sis. ako naman gustong gusto ko yung napo-produce na sound ng pencil kapag nagsusulat sa paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @shoebox0fphotographs: I like pencils because they're sturdy. You can't go wrong, because you can always correct yourself. :D

    ReplyDelete