Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 243: Palette

Color palette of my oil pastels.

Looking for inspiration this month has been a little bit challenging for me.  I've been focusing on other things that finding time to take a picture each day have started to become a force of habit.  It's almost second nature to me now, like brushing my teeth and flossing after.  While it doesn't seem very hard to remind myself that I need to take a picture daily, the amount of effort I put into it has somehow diminished.  I'm not ranting, I'm just saying that my photos as of late have not been made with as much gusto as I used to have.  While I would have spent about an hour each day to take a picture, upload and blog about it, I find that I have not dedicated the same time for it lately.

The project is still fun, don't get me wrong.  I just think I've been doing a poor job lately.  I don't know, August has always been a bland month for me.  It was neither inspiring nor depressing.  If this is some funk, then I probably need to make a Getaway (Texas).  I'm making excuses.

6 comments:

  1. Kaya natin yan sis! Ako kuha lang ng kuha haha Sabi nga dun sa nabasa kong isang blog, basta everyday kumuha lang ng picture kahit end of the week na i-post. Once kasi mag-break yun, mawawala ang momentum kaya kaya natin to! Its nice din na marami tayong kasabayan.

    Wala pa rin ako post about Inspiration. Naghahanap ako ng inspiration for that inspiration post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime I'm feeling the same way sis, kaya nga minsan yung mga photos ko medyo walang effort kasi iniisip ko para lang maka post. Snce hubby kasi is on vacation dito sa Pinas right now, medyo busy rin. Pero I will still try my best, kaya natin to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pasensya na sa theme gurlz, pati yata ako nahihirapan. Pero at least may naipost na rin ako. Haven't been going out lately kahit na maraming holidays this week. Iniisip ko rin na kahit ano na basta may maipost lang. I don't wanna stop. Umabot na tayo sa September. 4 months na lang. Like sis Dianne, kaya natin to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true sis. Ilang months na lang. While ako naka one month pa lang. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately din I've been sooooo busy that I snap whatever is available that day, never mind the theme as long as there's a picture! But don't get me wrong, a theme is useful for those days when I'm stumped and don't know what to take a picture of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dianne: Thanks, sis! I'm not giving up on the project, hindi lang ako masaya sa pictures ko lately. :P

    @silverbarrow: Kaya yan, sis! It really requires effort. Kahit yung buhatin mo lang yung camera, I'm thinking right now it'll be worth it.

    @Pink: Don't worry, girl. I like the theme. It made me think. Naisip ko din talaga na hindi ko masyadong nabibigyan ng attention tong project na to lately.

    @Pinay Mom: Kaya yan, sis! I guess there will be days when you feel na nakakapagod, pero lahat naman siguro ng bagay dumadaan sa ganun. :)

    @Gwacie: True. I like the themes we're getting din. Napapaisip talaga ko. It requires me to put a little more effort tuloy. ;)

    ReplyDelete