Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 226: French Macaroons

I love macaroons!  Their lovely pastel colors and sweet fillings.  I think, majority of what makes these things so appealing is the fact that they look absolutely delectable.  They're so pretty, you almost do not want to eat them.  Almost.

I bought a box from Bizu on the way home from doing my grocery.  Since it's Sunday, I spent most of the day indoors watching past seasons of So You Think You Can Dance (my all-time favorite pair is Katee and Joshua of Season 4) and doing my laundry while at it.

5 comments:

  1. They're my favorite pair too! Favorite ko yung Hometown Glory na sayaw nila.

    I don't buy macaroons na kasi nanghihinayang akong kainin! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek sis. they're so cute than u don't want to take a bite

    ReplyDelete
  3. para lang siya clay.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: I love Katee and Joshua! Wala pa kong nakitang pair na katulad nila. Wala talaga silang maling ginawa para sakin. Marko and Melanie of Season 8 were probably close, but it's not the same. :) Ako naman, takam na takam ako kainin sila. Ang cute eh. :D

    @Pinay Mom: Yep. Ang cute nila, sobra. And the fillings are wonderful. :D

    @mango_shake: Hehe... Pwede siya sigurong gayahin sa Play-Doh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pag-uwi ko jan gusto ko yan matikman sis! Looks yum.. :D First time ko lang kc nakakain ng ganyan dito sis sa Dean & Deluca and I wanna see ano/san mas masarap. :)

    ReplyDelete