Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 228: Bacon and Cheddar Soup

I had lunch at The Soup Kitchen.  It's not that I still cannot eat solids, I just felt that I wanted to have soup today.

When people warned me about adjustments, everyone said it was going to be painful afterward. I honestly do not find it as painful, but then it may be because I have a high tolerance for pain.  It isn't as much as the pain as the discomfort.  I had lamb chops last week and nothing ached when I bit into the meat.  It's just very uncomfortable, because you feel a lot of food particles stuck between the brackets.

Playing: I Got You (Leona Lewis)

6 comments:

  1. I always wanted to try The Soup Kitchen but as usual, its in Makati haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make a really great meal during a rainy day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sis! you are one of the "bakal" girls pala. I used to be one, too! :) And yes, super nakaka conscious, after every meal (or snack) I have to check my teeth in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: They deliver din, sis. Through City Delivery. :)

    @The Average Jane: Yep. Medyo umulan nga. Pero nag-crave lang talaga ako. :)

    @mydailycapture: Yep, sis. I have never anticipated anything as much as getting this thing off me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang gusto ko ng ganitong soup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pink: Masarap siya, sis. You can have it with your choice of bread. Pero ang masarap sa kanila is their chili. :)

    ReplyDelete