Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 233: A City at Dusk

I love it when the world looks just like this.  This doesn't even give it justice.  The colors are simply perfect.  Dusk, for me, is the best time of the day.  The light is perfect.  Not too bright, not to soft.  The colors are fantastic.  There's nothing like the color of the blue hour.  There is just nothing like it.  I wish I can look at the world with a blue hour lens.  It's almost like looking at everything and seeing them as magic.

Do You Believe In Magic (Lovin Spoonful)?

10 comments:

  1. I'm breathless. Ang ganda nito sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for cityscapes! Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo good sis!! Very nice picture! I love the colors :D You know I just recently read about this somewhere.. pag ganyan na pa-sunset, diba ang ganda nga ng colors ng orange, read, yellow and may blue and indigo pa.. walang green. Pero may isang mabilis na moment daw na mag-aappear ang color green bago tuluyan mag-set yung sun. I haven't seen any sunset since I read that so di ko pa na-check. Pero very nice picture sis. I loveeet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. naiinggit ako sa mga nakikita mo.. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dianne: Ang galing no? Inakyat ko talaga yung roof deck nung makita ko yung sky. Hehe... :D

    @Miss 'Chievous: Me, too! I love them as much as I love landscapes. :D

    @Joanne: Thanks, sis. Di pa siya malinis. Di ko na in-edit. Maganda naman yung kulay eh. :D Photographers call it the blue hour. Yung hour na saksakan ng ganda ng ilaw. At yep, may time lang just before the sun sets na may green hue. It's my favorite hour. :)

    @mango_shake: Sa imagination ko, sis? Hay jusko, eccentric kasi ako, sis. Konti na lang, loka-loka na. Hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @silverbarrow: Thanks, sis! :)

    @The Average Jane: Thanks, sis! It does look peaceful, doesn't it? I love the city at dusk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice shot sis! i love it!

    ReplyDelete