Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 216: Garlicky

This was an interesting and tiring Thursday.  The team had dinner with the General Manager at Caruso Ristorante Italiano, and I was late.  The place is about ten minutes away from where I live.  I left home 15 minutes after six, and got there at seven.  I truly have a talent with getting lost.

Anyway, I did not get to take pictures during dinner and was so busy the entire day, that I only got to take a picture of the the garlic I have in my cupboard.

Song of the day: Let's Get Lost  (Beck and Bat for Lashes)

5 comments:

  1. Woah! 45 mins ka naligaw sis? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. San ka naman napadpad sis? Hehe.. And sis I was surprised na may garlic ka sa cupboard since you said you don't enjoy cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Mga thirty minutes sis, yung fifteen minutes nag-aantay lang ako ng cab. Haha...

    @Joanne: Umikot ako. Haha... Nagalit na nga yata sakin yung taxi driver. Kasi paikot-ikot kami tapos rush hour pa.

    Meron na ko nung ibang necessities, just in case mapa-luto ako. Medyo nacu-cure na yung dislike ko sa kanya. Medyo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baka naman sis niligaw ka rin ni Manong driver for a higher fare?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pinay Mom: Hindi, sis. Hindi ko talaga alam yung direction kaya pinaikot-ikot ko siya. Muntik na kami umabot ng Rockwell, e sa Reposo lang yung restaurant. :P

    ReplyDelete