Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 240: Food and Love

An old friend and I met up for a light dinner.  We decided to eat at Banana Leaf because it's been so long since we've dined there.  This is the last one left of the prawn balls with cheese I ordered.  I love Asian cuisine!  The taste, the texture, and the aroma is really something very distinct.  We also had roti and curry, which I also love.

I cannot end this post without saying that we watched Crazy, Stupid, Love.  It was ridiculously funny!  I can't get over it.  Sure, Ryan Gosling was a real eye candy here, but the rest of the cast was just hilarious.  I highly recommend it.  I had such a good laugh, I felt good after leaving the theater.  This is one of those films I'd like to watch when I'm stressed or depressed.  In fact, I want to get a copy of the video just for that.

5 comments:

  1. Prawn balls with cheese? Sounds yum sis! :)

    And I really want to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love. I tried to stay away from your discussion of the movie the other day kasi I don't want to get spoiled pero madami na din ako nabasa. But I still think I can enjoy this movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIL loved that prawn balls with cheese. Ako naman yung Chicken Pandan. Yung roti naman we always pair it with condensed milk haha Try mo rin sis Mango Tree Bistro, ang sarap din dun :)

    Sis Jo, don't worry, yung spoiler na binigay namin is not really much of a spoiler. Basta, I won't tell pero pag nakita mo yung sinasabi naming twist, matatawa ka talaga hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanne: Masarap yang prawn balls, sis. Ingat din ako mag-share ng spoiler. Jusko, kung i-promote ko yung movie after kong mapanood e kala mo producer ako. Hahaha...

    @Dianne: We got both the curry and the condensed milk. Masarap naman pareho. Sa Mango Tree Bistro ba may lettuce wraps? Naghahanap kasi ako nun lately. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wala ata sis. Di ko sure ha pero baka meron sa Thai at Silk?

    ReplyDelete