Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 273: Happy Faces

Sometimes, no matter how down I feel it's difficult not to put on a brave face, because you know there are probably other folks who have it worse than you do.  I think about that, and I feel foolish about my own sentiments.  It doesn't make it go away, but it somehow puts it on the back burner.  That's why there's no way I can hate my job.  Not when you encounter faces like these that smile despite everything.

If you're wondering what commotion happened, they were so excited to have their picture taken that half of the bodies fell down.  It must have been painful, but no one was crying.

This song reminds me of this class: Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5)

4 comments:

  1. haha kulet sis. Ang saya ng working environment mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Yep. Kaya kung iisipin, di talaga ko pwedeng mag-reklamo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis nakakainggit na you have a job that you really enjoy. A lot of people have a hard time finding that perfect job. A lot of people say that you should really find a job that you love so you never have to work a day in your life, but it's really easier said than done. Especially with the economy. You can't afford to be picky na. I've only had one job that I enjoyed kaso I only worked for 5months there. Part of the reason I was really happy there was because before that, I really couldn't imagine that I'd be happy working anywhere. Di ko siya ma-picture. I didn't know what to do. I STILL don't know what to do. I have to find a job na this January and I am ter-ri-fied because I haven't been working for close to 5 years now and my skills are rusty na. Limot ko na. Anyways, I'm really happy that despite the midlife-crisis you've been having, at least the one thing you have to do everyday, you still get to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joanne: Good luck sa job-hunting mo, sis! Ako naman, when I was just starting out I got a really nice lesson from my ninang. Nung kinamusta niya yung trabaho ko, sabi ko nakakapagod. Ang sabi niya sakin, "Ganyan talaga. Wala namang trabahong hindi nakakapagod." Oo nga naman. Since then, I never complained about how tiring work was. I'd probably complain about the stress or how tiring doing other tasks were, but not work. Parang sakin, kung pagod ka sa trabaho, it's a given. Kasama yun. As long as it's fulfilling. Sinwerte naman ako na I find what I do fulfilling. :)

    ReplyDelete