Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 270: I Need A Drink

There are those challenging days when you just want to end it with a drink.  Hopefully, something strong and relaxing.  This is one of those days.  I can't even tell you when my day started because it seems like the last one never really ended.  After showering and feeding myself, I decided to hit the sack because I had an early start.  I didn't think it would be difficult to sleep.  Not in bed weather.  However, I did not count on having the window of the apartment above mine to be left open.  Given that the wind was on a 93mph rage, it just banged the window repeatedly against the shutters.  It would have been a blessing if that window broke, but it didn't.  It kept me awake the entire time I was supposed to be sleeping.

Now, work, no matter how stressful, is more or less enjoyable for me.  I was dead on my feet, though, by the time I hit my ninth hour.  So, off to home I went.  I decided to drop by an ATM to withdraw funds.  Taxi fare do not come cheap, after all.  Well, what do you know?  The stinking machine did not dispense!  The bank, also doesn't seem to be picking up.  I do not know how this will get resolved, but I'm drinking a glass and getting in bed.  The worries can be bothered with tomorrow.  I'm so tired I can't  even get angry.

5 comments:

  1. Haha chillax lang sis. Pasaway ang bank, di nag-cooperate.

    Dito naman sa amin, door ang sway ng sway. Buti sinara nalang nung may-ari at hindi hinayaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Kundi nga naman ako masyadong nagpaka-chillax, na-late ako ng gising. Ako na ang minalas. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when the machine doesn't dispense! It's really bad trip especially when your wallet is nearly out of cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gwacie: You're telling me. Ang setting pa e umuulan at naka-payong ako. Parang gusto kong umiyak nun. Emote lang. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. that day surely calls for a drink.. lol.. sometimes i feel that way, yun bang everything na lang doesn't come out as you hoped it to be.. may days na feeling ko lahat n lang ng kamalasan.. hehe!

    ReplyDelete