Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 272: A Vague Discontent

This is my take on em.em's Slow Down post.

I guess it's time for me to face my demons.  I have been feeling a vague discontent for some time now.  I blame it to quarter-life crisis.  I try to shove it to the gutter, because I wanted to take charge of my happiness.  However, there are times when you just have to give in to the distress.  High time, too.  All this finding different ways to keep me cheerful is beginning to make me feel bipolar.  I just hope I get to figure it out this time.  I have never been able to point a finger at whatever is making me anxious.

Just in time to mix it with a video premier for Adele's Someone Like You.

6 comments:

  1. Sis, medyo matagal na nga tong anxiety mo. Ano nga kaya no? sana ma-figured out mo nga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakasad naman. sana maging okay ka na sis. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you'll get over this and feel better, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you'll feel better sis.. i also feel that way most of the time.. feeling ko walang direction ang lahat.. hayy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dianne: Sana nga, sis. sawa na ko mag-quarter-life crisis. :P

    @Gwacie: I'll be fine, sis. :)

    @shoebox0fphotograpgs: Thanks, sis. :)

    @Pink: Thanks! I'll be okay. :)

    @mango_shake: Thanks, sis. Things will fall into place eventually. That goes for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete