Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 251: The Girl Who Played With Fire

So, I haven't really been following my reading list.  Given the number of things I have to do, it's a little difficult to find time to just lie down and read.  I say lie down, because I prefer reading like that.  It has never impaired my vision in any way.  Anyway, I've been trying to finish the Millenium Trilogy, and I'm on the second book.  I've seen the Swedish films, and I have to say that I find Lisbeth Salander such an amazing character.  I also think that Noomi Rapace is fantastic.  In fact, I think I girl crushed on her playing Lisbeth.  I hope to finish this book by the end of this month and work on the third one next month.

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting a mixed review of the said book. And it's not on my TBR in the next few months. Hopefully I can find out for myself if this is a good read or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha napanuod ko na to pero di ko na maalala. Yung first book/movie kasi ang nagustuhan ko. Yung sumunod, naging boring na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianne: Favorite ko din yung first book. Manghang-mangha ako kay Lisbeth Salander. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis di ko pa din nababasa yung book! Babasahin ko na talaga soon before ko mapanood yung movie. I'm not sure if it would be shown here and if yes, malamang maraming cut na naman so I might download it na lang. Of course I have to wait a while para magandang copy ma-DL ko so I have plenty of time to finish the book. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Joanne: Try mo i-DL yung Swedish version. Ang ganda nun, promise. Kumpleto na yun, kaya maganda naa yung copy. :)

    ReplyDelete