Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 260: Keys

This keys got me running around like a duck on Friday shift, which I'd just like to share.  I needed to go home halfway through my shift because I needed to change (don't ask why).  On the way down, I realized that I left my keys in my bag.  So, I ran back up to get it.  I took a cab and rushed home so I can be back before my next meeting.  I asked for the cab driver to stay, so he can take me back to the office.  I rushed back to work, and when I got there, I realized I didn't have my keys with me.  I was trying not to panic, but was advised to go home to check my apartment.  I left, nearly forgetting to take my wallet with me, and found my keys inserted in the lock.  How Stupid (Sarah McLachlan) is that?

8 comments:

  1. Sis mukhang uber busy ka talaga ha kasi picture lang lahat pinost mo. Wala na yung thoughts mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Joanne: Yep, sis. Dami lang ginagawa lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Buti walang pumasok sa loob ng house mo sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Kaya din ako pinauwi. Dahil nga daw baka pasukin yung bahay ko. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are days like that! Glad you were reunited with your keys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gwacie: Me, too! I felt stupid twelve times over the entire time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis I can just imagine how you were running around that day. Buti na lang nga wala pumasok sa apartment mo sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Joanne: Buti nga, sis. Mahirap na. Ikot talaga kong parang trumpo nun. :P

    ReplyDelete