Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 249: Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon

I got these lovely reds as an early Christmas present!  I will try not to touch it until Christmas.  Key words are: I will try.  Just so you know, I failed the marshmallow test the first time.

I got to box again today, too.  Yay!  I'm beginning to really enjoy this sport.  I don't know how long I'll enjoy it, but I'll take it for as long as the magic lasts for me.

Speaking of magic while it lasts, I'm getting addicted to Rock Mafia.  Fly or die is currently on loop.

4 comments:

  1. Ang aga nga. Ahem... sana may mag-regalo din sa akin ng maaga hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga... ang aga! Swerte mo sis! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sport. Not a lot of woman will be saying they like the sport on first thought.

    BTW sis,I mentioned you in one of my blog entries and I hope you don't mind.
    http://360degreespinaymom.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dianne: Yep. Merry Christmas nga na maaga. LOL

    @Pink: Thanks. Buti nabigay sakin. Sa Christmas ko na din siguro iinumin. Meron pa naman kasi ako. :D

    @Pinay Mom: Thanks, sis. Nakakatuwa lang mag-box. :D

    ReplyDelete