Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 333: Test Shot

I was going around looking for accessories for Nino.  Interestingly, this is the only shot I got to take during the day.  I was running test shots with the polarizer, and found it to my liking.  I was also looking for a tripod, but my sister called dibs on it and volunteered to give me one for Christmas.  She's giving me a Manfrotto tripod.  How neat is that?  I love my sister, even if sometimes we hate each other.  That's what family is, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I agree haha

    I'm planning to buy a filter din pero baka yung ewan anong tawag dun, yung nagpapa-green sa damo at nagpapa-blue sa sky. O diba, technical! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: Yung polarizer yun, sis. For the most part, yun lang naman ang kailangan ko. Di ko na masyado kailangan ng ibang filter at para lang naman siyang lens cover. :)

    ReplyDelete