Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 332: To Start A Good Day

My love affair with coffee has been discussed in this project several times, that if you're following this you might be tired of reading about it.  I normally start my day with a cup of coffee.  I found out about this brand of 3-in-1 from one of the girls on this project.  When I saw it in the grocery, I hoarded.  Good thing, too, since they ran out of stock the next time I was there.  It's different from Nescafe, and I hate to say this, but this one tastes like the stuff coffee dreams are made of.  It also comes in different flavors, and I think you have to somehow find what you like.  So far, Mocaccino and Vanilla Latte are my favorites.  They kick the day off right.

4 comments:

  1. Will try this once my stash of Nescafe Sweet and Creamy runs out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis packaging pa lang nga it looks like it would taste really good na. I haven't seen this but will buy once I see it also. Will try the flavors you mentioned first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been a fan of coffee pero sa photo parang ang sarap nga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gwacie: It's pretty good, sis. I got White Coffee din sa Macau. Masarap din. Di ko lang alam where to get it here.

    @Joanne: Meron naman siya sa SM, sis. :)

    @Dianne: It's not bad, sis. I realized that I just love beverages of any kind. :)

    ReplyDelete