Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 318: Torquoise

I've been running a lot recently, and this has caused my old pair of sneakers to wear out.  I feel sorry for the thing as it looks ready to break apart.  I had intended on waiting until December to get a new pair, but I figured I needed one now since my old pair is more than ready to retire.  I had apprehensions about the color, but damned if this wasn't the most comfortable running shoes I've worn.  They have cushions on the soles, which Nike calls a footbed.  Call it whatever you want, it's sold to me.

7 comments:

  1. Anong name nung sneaker sis? I need to get one too kasi mag-gym na ko next year. Next year na kasi maraming kaninan sa December haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dianne: It's Nike In Season Training. Ang una daw na lumabas e black and red. Pero wala ng ibang available na colors when I asked. I was even joking na my entire gym outfit is going to revolve around my shoes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanne: I like it din, sis. Na-realize ko din na wala namang masyadong color coordination sa gym wear. Pagpapawisan mo lang din naman. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost got this same style... kaya lang wala akong size... :( love the footbed thingy... :)

    PS - I missed reading your blog, been to lazy to update mine pero kelangan bumawi... hehe!

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. @color_violet: Ang comfortable niya, sobra! I haven't blog-hopped for some time din. Been really busy. Kung kelan naman matatapos na siya, diba?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^Tamaaaaaa... still crossing my fingers. Makapag-VL nga para ma-update ang blog... ha ha! :P

    color_violet

    ReplyDelete