Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3: Best Foot Forward

Being part of a highly dynamic team makes my work-life exciting and entertaining.  The nice thing about having a diverse team is it allows variety in ideas and approaches on different situations.  My peers help me keep grounded and give myself a regular temp check.  I have to admit that I have a limited tolerance to idiocy, and sometimes, I forget myself and end up moving away from diplomacy.  That's where my team comes in.  They reign me in when they can so I don't start snapping at everyone.  Really, I'm far less patient than people give me credit for.  One peer might provide insight, while another would provide me comic relief.  It makes me completely grateful I have a support group as diverse as them.  They refuse to let the world know that I put anything less than my best foot forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment