Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 18: Ravioli Dinner

The last week was so stressful due to the amount of mind-processing I had to do. For the first time in three years, I brought work materials home. I don't do that. I can spend an inordinate amount of time at work, but I will not bring home work. My home is my sanctuary and it's my space for myself. This certification I'm going through, on the other hand, is not usual. There were times during the week when I couldn't decide whether I wanted to cry or I wanted to vomit. So, today, I decided to give myself a break. I slept in and worked through my errands in the afternoon. Then I did what any normal stressed girl would do - I went shopping. I decided to dine out before I went home instead of having something delivered and I got myself my favorite pasta for dinner. The calm is almost done. The review happens again beginning tomorrow.

Song: 66 - The Afghan Whigs

No comments:

Post a Comment