Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1: Inside a Bag of Maltesers

So, let's try doing this one more time.

I was able to finish my first 365 Project, but failed to even finish the first month on the second attempt.  Considering how easier it is to take digital images, I don't know why.  But then I remember this project requires a certain amount of dedication, which I hope I have this year.  Interestingly, I don't have any set goals for this time.  I used to begin a year with a list of goals for myself.  Last year was so crazy, though, it kind of felt like a blur.  I'm hoping this project would distract me enough from my regular timetable so I do not degenerate into someone with a complete lack of creativity.

Anyway, a lot of the things I got over the holidays was sweets.  I got so much it felt like I raided Willy Wonka's factory. I ended up giving out a lot to friends and family.  As crazy as it sounds, I'm not big on sweets.  I prefer meals.  I like desserts, because they complete a meal.  Snacking on sweets is not necessarily something I do a lot of.  I saved this bag of Maltesers for myself, though, because I enjoy the texture of the malt. 

I don't have any though-provoking insight on the start of the new year, but I'm up for whatever it shells out.  As the song goes, anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment