Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1: Pencils


I'm a pencil freak. I'm also a pen freak and a journal freak. The consistent idea in all of them is that I'm a freak. Which doesn't really give me a very good introduction, if you think about it. Nevertheless, I decided to take a photo of my newest set of pencils because I needed something to start with. And we all started with pencils, didn't we? I suppose, this can be a good allusion to the start of the year. I'd like to start it like brand new pencils. Fresh, neat, sharp, and strong. This set happens to be eco-friendly, too. Which, I think, I have slowly been driving towards for the last couple of years and would like to continue doing.

I started out with this project a day later than the start of the year, but I'll keep it at 365 still. Thanks to gwacie of GT for the idea. Thanks to Heatherette for supporting this. This 2011 will be a year in pictures.

2 comments: